About The Pose:
Kronchasana or Heron Pose is also known as crane pose. Kroncha is called stork in the Sanskrit language, in this asana or pose, the raised legs look like the neck of a crane, hence the name of this posture is named Kronchasana or Heron Pose.
It is one of the most complicated yoga pose. The joints of the body become flexible by this asana or pose. The regular practice of Kronchasana or Heron Pose is very beneficial for people who have flat feet.
By this asana or pose, the stomach and chest come in their correct shape. At the same time, their work efficiency also increases. If you are suffering from flatulence disease then this asana or pose can be helpful for you.
In English, this asana or pose is also called Heron Pose. In today’s article, we are telling you the method of doing Kronchasana or Heron Pose, its benefits, and precautions related to it.
How To Do Kronchasana Or Heron Pose:
- First of all, to do this asana or pose, lay a carpet and sit on it with the feet facing forward.
- After this, bend your right leg and move it backward and press it under the hips.
- Maintain the balance of your sitting, so that the weight of the body is evenly on your sitting bones.
- Then grabbing the sole of the left foot with your hands, lift it upwards.
- Without pressure, lift the left leg upwards as much as possible, and keep in mind that during this time the back and head should not be bent, the neck and back should remain straight.
- Now try to bring the left foot to the head.
- Then slowly take deep breaths and stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Now slowly bring the left leg down.
- One cycle of this mudra is completed.
- Do this asana or pose with the other leg.
Benefits Of Doing Kronchasana Or Heron Pose:
- There is a proper flow of blood in the body.
- Good stretch on legs, back, hamstrings, knees, calves, and hips.
- Beneficial for toning the abdominal organs and expanding the chest.
- It is considered very beneficial in the problem of flat feet.
- The practice of Kronchasana or Heron Pose or stork pose is very beneficial for the stomach and digestive system.
- Very beneficial in gas and bloating (flatulence problem).
Precautions In Kronchasana Or Heron Pose:
- There may be some difficulty in doing this asana or pose in the beginning, so do this asana or pose only under the supervision of a yoga guru.
- If there is a pain in the knee and ankle, then do not do this asana or pose .
- Women should not do this asana or pose during menstruation.
RELATED: 18 Best Balance Boards Review 2021
Special Tips Related To The Practice Of Kronchasana Or Heron Pose:
- If you are going to practice Kronchasana or Heron Pose for the first time, then definitely take the help of a yoga guru.
- If you are not able to maintain the balance of the body while practicing this asana or pose then practice this yoga for some time with the support of the wall.
- If during the practice of this asana or pose you have trouble in raisi
- ng the legs upwards, then do not exert more force than the physical capacity.