About The Pose:
Lolasana is called Pendant Pose in English. If you want to strengthen and tone your arms, then practicing Lolasana or Pendant Pose is very beneficial. The position of the body in Lolasana or Pendant Pose is like a pendulum.
You have to swing the lower part of the body while swinging by this asana or pose strengthens the muscles of the wrists, shoulders, and back. This asana or pose is very important to improve concentration. It is also good for preventing and relieving pain.
If someone has the problem of mental disease. So she also gets away from this posture. This asana or pose should be done daily to balance the body. This asana or pose is beneficial for people whose body is loose. Know about Pendant Pose.
How To Do Lolasana or Pendant Pose step by step guide:
- To do this asana, first of all, sit on a mat in the posture of Padmasana.
- Then place your palms on the ground on the side of the thighs and try to lift your whole body above the ground with the help of your hands.
- Inhale while raising the body.
- After doing this, swing your body forward and backward like a swing.
- While moving the body back and forth, you can do intercolumnar.
- Now come back to your first position.
- While coming back to the ground, exhale outwards.
- You can also focus your mind on your breath.
- Do this asana or pose again and again.
- You can do this asana or pose at least 8 to 9 times.
Benefits Of Doing Lolasana or Pendant Pose:
- The digestive system also becomes strong.
- Digestion of food takes place properly.
- The excretion of feces can be done well.
- The internal organs of the abdomen are massaged.
- Metal diseases are also cured.
- The ribs also get strength.
- Lolasana or Pendant Pose also strengthens the wrists of the hands.
- Clogged nostrils also open.
- The trembling of hands also goes away.
RELATED: Jade Harmony Yoga Mat Review 2021
Precautions to be taken while doing Lolasana or Pendant Pose:
- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, then avoid doing this asana.
- Do this asana or pose on an empty stomach. If you do this asana or pose with a full stomach then you may have to face other problems.
- If you have any kind of problem with your neck then do not do this asana.
- Do not do Lolasana or Pendant Pose even if you have shoulder pain or wrist injury.
- Do this asana or pose in the beginning only under the supervision of an expert.